Friday 16 September 2011

A Bit of Housekeeping . . .

Hello all,

I have been researching "how to blog".  I guess I won't ever stop being the consummate student and the person trying to get it right!

Today, I wanted to remind everyone to sign up for this blog (if you like it, of course. . . .remember my fragile ego!).  This can be done on the right side by clicking on the 'follow' button. Hopefully, if the site is working properly, you should receive notification that a blog has been posted.  I am also going to post to my twitter account (@mathdva) so you can get notification that way as well.

I have also added a section with my favourite links.  Hopefully, you will send me some of your favs. . .

I have named the blog TriDiva Network because I have been involved in triathlon for over 15 years and have done most of my personal and professional growth through sport so my first link to share with you is a great swimming blog from the US.  It is written by Sara Mclarty with 9 workouts each week.  So much variety and challenge that I couldn't begin to describe it!  Fantastic!  Now, I have to come clean and tell you that nothing replaces having a coach on deck critiquing your form but when that is not available, try some of these workouts.  Look over to the side bar for the link.

Have a great weekend and don't forget that tomorrow is Sport Day in Canada so we need to be active!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment