Thursday 19 January 2012

Monthly On-line Chat

Happy Thursday Divas,

Whenever I am looking for the next topic to post, I usually take an extra long shower.  It is either here or on  a long run that I get my best ideas (or what I think is a great idea).  Today's inspiration comes from 5 more minutes in the shower.

I am continually thinking about how to best serve the readership and from all my experience working and training with women, one thing I know absolutely, we love to get together!!!  We love to get together in whatever form with like minded positive women.  So there, under great water pressure and temperature, it hit me. . . .online chat!

I suggest that we meet, virtually, once a month to discuss different topics.  I am going to stick my neck way out there and suggest the first of each month.  We log into Skype (free) and chat either by video or text for 30 minutes.

I am so excited about the thought of the network connecting, I want to start February 1st.  I will let you know the time and how to connect through Skype.

So, let me know if this is something you would like to try . . . . all you have to do is stick your neck out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment