Wednesday 1 February 2012

February Update

Happy Wednesday Readers,

I am again struck by the lonely nature of blogging.  I feel as though I am at the top of some mountain yelling "Are you out there?"(add the echo. . . ).  It is so apparent that on the day I proclaimed that we would have an open forum to 'meet', I completely forgot!!!!

Since it is February, I have decided not to beat myself up (love is the theme this month, isn't it?) but to take today to give you a few reminders on what is coming up and how you can chime (or yodel) in.

Conversation with a Triathlete   This is a monthly interview with a sister that is out there training, racing and/or being a rock star.  She may be in contention at World championships (see last month) or brand new to the sport.  I am looking for suggestions of someone you know personally or who you think would make a great post.


Q and A  I am still fielding questions about triathlon or multi-sport so fire away!  I will do my best to research an answer or maybe just make one up.

Training Review Do you know of a trainer/gym/workout that you want to try but haven't got around to it in 2012.  As I used to say to my soccer coach "Put me in!!!"  I am travelling around checking our everything from boxing to cross fit.  Wow!  The things I do for my readers!

Tri-Jargon Do you want to sound cool at your next race or session with that pesky tri-group?  Send me the terms that you just don't get and I will do my best to explain and/or satirize this silly multi-sport vocabulary.


Okay, I have given you several avenues with which to communicate.  If you don't want to post directly to the network please feel free to send me an email (mathdva@gmail.com).  I am also on twitter @mathdva.  So have at it!  I hope to hear from you soon. . .

1 comment:

  1. I listen, and read, but don't always comment!1 I love your blog posts, always very well thought out.

    I want to hear some of your morivation tips... sort of lacking in that department right now as I contemplate training for IMC 2012... really should get my a** in gear...

    ReplyDelete