Wednesday 18 April 2012

The Men

Happy Wednesday Readers,

I am switching it up today instead of musing of about the ladies all that is female. . . .I will be speaking directly (or perhaps, indirectly through your partner) to THE MEN.  We love you guys. . . .we just don't understand you.  This is, of course, the principal reason why I don't write about the guys and their experience.

Since the beginning of 2012, there have been, I am sorry to say, many men who have passed on in my circle of acquaintances.  Some have been quite elderly but of late, there have been a few, too many really, that were far too young to leave us.  Two noteworthy men are Randy Starkman and Dr. Gord Sleivert.  I didn't know either of them but I did know of them.  There have been many deserving tributes to both these people.

I try to find the positive in all the events that occur and when people we care about pass away, it can be challenging.  What is the positive here. . . . it is real simple. . . .if you have a partner that you care about, a middle aged, weekend warrior, a casual gym rat or recreational golfer, make sure they are getting yearly physicals, eating reasonably well and moving regularly.


That's it.


If you want to know more about Randy Starkman (check Randy Starkman Tribute) or Dr. Gord Sleivert (check Dr. Gord Sleivert Tribute)

No comments:

Post a Comment